Openings for Students Affected by Katrina

The location for connecting colleges to students affected by Hurricane Katrina.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Physics at Boston University

All:

From Professor Bennett Goldberg:

"I am chairman of the Department of Physics here at Boston University and writing to offer whatever support we can. Boston University has extended open doors to both undergraduate and graduate students free of tuition for the fall semester. I am writing because while the University is not officially offering places for students to stay, I am sure that with our faculty, researchers, 120 graduate and 100 undergraduate students I could readily find those willing to squeeze in Tulane students. I will query my colleagues, friends and students to get some sense of numbers. Please don’t hesitate to write or call, my cell phone is 617-388-9034. "

Students looking for more information on Boston University can call (617) 358-1818 or e-mail (katrina@bu.edu).

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home